Create a New Account
Select either Recruit School or Lateral Police Officer Class
Qualifications for Lateral Police Officer Class:
- Minimum of 3 years of law enforcement experience as a certified officer.
- If you are currently separated from law enforcement, this separation must not have exceeded one year in length.
- Active duty military police may qualify for the NMSP Lateral School as well:
- Active duty military must have successfully completed a basic military police course and completed a four (4) year enlistment as a military police officer in the US Army, US Marine Corps, US Air Force, or US Navy
- Contact a NMSP recruiter for the recognized courses and occupational specialties/career classifications that qualify for the Lateral School.
All other applicants who do not fall within these qualifications may apply for the NMSP Recruit School.
Please answer the questions below: